Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8th, 2012

First of all, I'm sorry for the lack of updates during the week. The truth is, I purposely didn't play during this week because I knew what was coming: Spring break. Being on break means I'm stuck at my parent's house with unstable internet, so I made the most of the internet during the week. Also, since the only game I can play is Minecraft and I'm not worn out of playing at all, I am going to make a lot of progress. With that said, let's kick this underway.


First of all, since my failed expedition against the enderdragon, I have been lacking resources for a second attempt. So, I spent a few hours caving and a few more hours increasing my supply of chickens (which also conveniently let me AFK while I watched the IPL4 tournament for League of Legends (TSM fighting!!!).


I honestly think I'm running out of caves to light up near my home. I keep checking the entities tab while moving around, and I'm getting '0/416' for quite a few areas close to my base (especially to the northwest of it, where my old base was). With a lot of caves lit up, we can probably start production of a normal mob trap soon, which I plan on using to collect gunpowder, bones, and arrows.


Interesting dungeon chest I ran across














For resources, I'm sitting at something like 14 stacks of iron and 21 stacks of redstone. So I met my iron quota and I'm only like halfway done with the redstone. I'll probably be branch mining quite a bit yet.


I woke up this morning and basically just went for a second attempt at the enderdragon. This time I acted a little safer and the bugger never even touched me. So yeah, the enderdragon is no more.
















I neglected to bring along 30 bookshelves and an enchanting table because I did not have 3 stacks of wood to move the bookshelves. So I didn't bother, but I'm wishing I had an extra chance to enchant a pickaxe, because of the two level 50 enchantments that I did, I got absolutely trolled.


















That's all for now. Signing out!

1 comment:

  1. Your base is looking awesome mate, good job :)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete