Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome to My World!

Well, with Minecraft 1.2 released, I can finally kick off this blog. I started a new world to get jungle biomes included in my world, and I've decided to make a cave base. Unfortunately, the interior of the cave still needs some work (after I figure out how to find my way around it), so no pictures of the inside, though you can see the the basic clean-up work I've done to the exterior so far. Nothing is permanent, but I do like to get rid of the jagged edges and random holes in the landscape (still an ongoing process).

Enjoy!

After the first round of terra-forming
The map of the area
(no deserts or villages, unfortunately)
The eastern skyline


The western skyline




The northern skyline





The southern skyline














The texture pack I am using is the 64x64 resolution version of Defscape by d3fin3d.

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment